Thursday, February 9, 2006

The walk to work.



Every morning at 10.30a.m. I set off on my walk to work. This is a photo I took two days ago (with a disposable camera) of the West Shore. One of two shores in our town, the other being the North Shore. You can see my shadow as I am standing in the sand dunes whilst taking this.

In the distance is the Great Orme. It is said to resemble an elephant in shape. Last Saturday, I walked round it with my pooch, a distance of approx: 5 miles. The Kashmir goat herd live on it, not to mention a few thousand seagulls!

In the mornings, I make my way through the sand dunes and then onto the beach and walk to the other end, where the school I work at is situated. From my house to school is about 2 and a half miles, so by the time I get there I am wide awake and windswept. At the very end of the beach is a boating lake, home to our resident swans. I say good morning to them every day.

I walk past the bus stop every morning and look at the people huddled there and think to myself "you don't know what you're missing".

If I turn left, this is the view, with the Conwy valley mountains. If I am feeling energetic I will walk in that direction and then double back on myself.

Thought it would be nice to share a little of my day with you and consider myself very fortunate to live in such a beautiful part of Wales.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11