


I have recently visited "Imran's" photography blog where he has some superb pictures of Singapore where he lives.
Having been born in Singapore, I find it fascinating to see how it looks today through his images. Imran and his family have many days out, so what a great way for people to see this beautiful island than through his photographs.
It has been a dream of mine to visit Singapore, which is my birth place, one of these days! Meanwhile, I will soak up the scenery and atmosphere by visiting his blog.
Here are some rather dated baby pictures of me from 1966/67. I chose the one with the local monkeys, because there is a picture on Imran's blog with the very same/similar breed. I reckon these monkeys are their ancestors. I can remember them roaming freely in the park, and I was only two years old at the most. The fact that I poked one and it scratched me, is also etched on my memory. Ha! This was taken in "The Botanic Gardens".
The picture top left is of my mum and me on a trip to "Tiger Balm Gardens" as is the one of us in the straw hats.
To visit Imran's photography blog please click on the link.
http://mi-photography.blogspot.com/2006/02/pix01-botanical-garden.html
No comments:
Post a Comment