Friday, August 25, 2006

Remembering Jayne

It was three years ago yesterday since Jayne died. When we first moved to the street Jayne and I talked about all the years we'd have together as good friends and we made plans. Plans for our homes, families and gardens, things like that. Sadly, it was all so short-lived, but I am grateful for the time we did have as friends.

Today I am remembering Jayne.

Three years ago on this very day, Berenice was here and we sat together in stunned silence, lost in our thoughts.

Here is what I wrote on that day...Rocky is Jayne's little dog.

We are staring out of our window at what was not long ago your home but is now just a red brick house with the curtains drawn. We are waiting for you to come down your path with your usual wave and lovely smile. Fizz is sniffing the air, to pick up the scent of your little man, Rocky. They took you yesterday in a black shiny car and Rocky in a little wire kennel. How I wish they would bring you back. You visited before you left and you held my hand and told me how glad you were that we were friends and thanked me for being good to you. Rocky and Fizz played, as happy in their friendship as we were in ours. What I wouldn't do to change the tense of what I have just written. Were you saying goodbye to me Jayne? The voice of Bob Dylan is playing as we endlessly stare, the c.d that you gave me on Friday. "The answer my friend is blowing in the wind" is the only line I hear. We are waiting for you to walk up our mountain, but know you are not coming today Jayne, because yesterday you died, so we have to walk alone without you. Goodbye my lovely friend.

In loving memory of Jayne x


October 1962 - August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11