Monday, August 28, 2006

Going offline for a while.

For the last week, some friends of mine have been kind enough to loan me their p.c. Mine has crashed and burned and the time has come for me to get a new one. The loaned pc is to be returned today and it will be a about a month at least until I can afford to buy myself the new one.

It will take some getting used to, being ''pc-less'', but I'm sure I'll manage.

Berenice has kindly offered me the use of hers, when I call round, until I am up and running again. Thanks B. Smiles.

Meanwhile, I have other things to purchase which are more of a priority, ie: school uniforms and sports kits etc, for the girls...ha. You know how it is.

I will miss visiting my regular blogspots but will catch up as soon as I am able.

In the meantime, take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11