Well whilst Nicola is poorly with the mumps which she must have caught from me, I have been doing my nursing bit. Once a nurse, always a nurse as they say. She has only managed to drink iced water (like I did) and eat soft food. I have bought in a supply of creme caramels which she loves and can manage easily.
Yesterday morning, one letter dropped on the floor with the morning post. Hmmm, I wondered.
On opening the letter I was overwhelmed with many emotions.
Here is what I read...
"Dear parents of Nicola,
I am writing to inform you that your daughter has an excellent behaviour record during form time and always makes an effort to participate in form activities.
She also has good reports from all other subject teachers.
As you are aware, good behaviour promotes learning and motivates others.
All too ofter badly behaved pupils overshadow those who are consistently well behaved. It is with credit to you as parents that your child is a good example to others at Johns Bright School and I would like to acknowledge this in writing.
Yours sincerely,
........
Form Tutor.
Well done little lumpy face...proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment