Sunday, July 20, 2008

Snowdon...what a climb!!!

















Hi
Well, I had a great week-end with my friends Denis and Steve. It was all over too soon and I could have happily stayed there for keeps...the place where they live is the kind of place my dreams are made of...sigh.

On Saturday night we had a lovely meal and caught up on the last few years and then on Sunday Denis and me decided to walk up Snowdon, which is the highest mountain in England and Wales...I did make the journey many years ago and I certainly knew I had done it when I/we reached the summit!!!!

I think we covered approx 15 miles altogether and it took us about 6 hours, but we did stop for a packed lunch and a rest or twenty. It was a struggle in parts but the views from the summit make it all worth while.

So here are some of the pics of our mammoth walk. There's walking and then there is serious walking!!!! Ha.

The first two pics are of firstly me, and then Denis at the summit.

There is a picture of a train on the Snowdon mountain railway...another way of getting to the top (tempting too).

The last picture is of Denis and Steve's place. It's called ''Pen-y-Ceunant'', an 18th century Welsh cottage situated on Snowdon and has been converted into tea rooms.

I am looking forward to my next visit, very much so.

Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11