Friday, July 11, 2008

Heading for the hills...




Tomorrow I am heading for the hills to stay with friends of mine, Denis and Steve. They live on Mount Snowdon where Steve has his own business in the form of a cafe.

The last time I stayed with them they lived elsewhere, although that too was in the middle of nowhere...ha. Not that I'm complaining...if I had a choice, I'd be ''away from it all'' too.

I am taking Fizz with me and she is going to have a playmate called Jasper, Denis and Steve's dog.

The weather forecast is for rain, rain and more rain...but it will be nice to just sit and talk and catch up on the last few years.

They have always been good friends of mine and I remember once, when I was having a really bad time in my life, they came to my rescue. They appeared like two rays of sunshine when I was in a very dark place. I will always remember that.

Denis and me have many happy memories of our teenage years and it was Denis who first taught me to drive, when I was only 14 sshhhhh. I can remember him shouting at me a lot and then apologising profusely...ha.

Here are some pics taken during a week-end we spent in the city of Manchester in England. These were taken in the Science and Industry Museum if I remember correctly. I am not 100% sure what year these were taken but I will find out...ha.

Picture one is of Steve and me.
Picture two is of Steve, me and their friend Neil.
Picture three is of Denis (on the left), me and Steve. Note how short my hair is...eeww.

My daughter Becky flies off to Spain in a few hours with my friend Angela and her children and my eldest, Nicola arrives next week with her beau Shaun, to spend a week here...so I am going to make the most of my time away...and maybe...relax a little.


Hope you all have great week-ends...

Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11