My foster sister Claire recently got married to Rob and I thought I would post some pictures here of the happy occassion. It was a Sunday wedding (27th July), and a great time was had by all.
My foster sister Caroline(Claire's real sister) in the pink, was chief bridesmaid and the other lady is Charlotte, our friend and hairdresser.
The other pics are of Becky and me taking an evening walk with my dog Fizz, and a neighbour's dog, Judy. I have known Judy since she was 14 weeks old and have become very attached to her...I take her out on a walk with us now and again.
My youngest daughter Becky has returned from her holiday in Spain with friends...so am posting a pic of her too...in Spain.
My eldest daughter Nicola is anxiously awaiting her GCSE exam results...they are due on the 21st this month...fingers crossed for her. I have posted a pic of her (on the left of pic)in the last week of school...
Richie has written a new song called ''Close My Eyes''...and I'm going to try and put it on my blog...ha. I always have trouble with these things so I will need assistance. I really love it and would like to share it here with you so watch this space.
Well that's all from me. I hope all is well with all of you.
Smiles from over the miles.









No comments:
Post a Comment