
Happy New Year everybody. I hope you all had ''a good one'' as they say.
At this moment in time I am sitting at Richie's pc writing this blog entry. He has had to go to work for a few hours so I am using the time wisely...ha.
I am on another continent, in another time zone, a long way from home but couldn't be any happier than I am right now.
I have had the most wonderful time and just don't want it to end and am more than aware that we only have a couple more days left together...sigh.
I feel sad, choked and quietly distraught but don't want to waste the precious time we have left together feeling these things.
I am with the man I love, my true soul-mate and feel like a princess...because he treats me like one.
I keep seeing planes flying past in the sky and know that very soon I will be on one of them, after having had to say goodbye to Richie...
It is going to be so hard to leave him and I know I'm going to struggle but I have to focus on the future, our future.
Tonight, we are going ''bowling'' and to a bar for a couple of drinks after he's finished work. I must remember to take my camera as I haven't taken nearly as many pics as I would have liked. We have been far too busy having fun.
We have created a well of memories this past week and I am going to be drawing on them in the coming months. I am going to re-live and replay every last one of them. I'm going to have to.
I have waited my whole life for this man. I have never met anyone like him. Loving him is easy.He is so lovable. Being separated from him is unbearable. It's a pain I've had before and now it's on its way again...big time.
We have decided that this year is going to be ''our year''...I truly hope so.
We have started it ''together'' and mapped out our hopes and dreams. So I raise my glass to ''hopes and dreams'' for us and for all of you too.
Smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment