Ha...I started the New Year off with the promise that I would post here more frequently...no such luck. Since I got home I have been so very busy with one thing and another.
Settling the girls back into a new school term and myself too, paying all the bills as I'm sure everyone else is having to do too, looking round the house thinking of the 101 jobs that need doing...I tend not to dwell on that if I can help it...and much more.
I'm struggling to re-adjust to being away from Richie again, like I did last time, but this time seems harder still. We speak on the phone and on msn messenger on the pc, but there is no substitute for being together in person. I have decided to use good old fashioned ''snail-mail'' this year too and have so far sent Richie two lots of post and have another little parcel ready to send on Friday. We just have to do what we can during the separation periods...sigh.
My girls are busy little bees too, just like me. Becky has finished all her filming for the up and coming new BBC children's show and it will be screened in February, so watch this space! We are all so excited about seeing her on tv. What a little starlet. She has also just passed her ''brown belt'' in karate and has two more years of hard work, in order to gain her black belt. As well as karate she does rugby and hockey, so she has become just as sporty as her big sis.
Nicola is doing well too, although I'm not too sure about this ''teenage'' thing!!!
I'm kind of muddling my way through it(as I think most parents do) and I and have opted for some extra help in the form of a parenting course, ha, more about that in another post. She does some form of sport every night of the week and is always on the go. Next month she will be 15! I can hardly believe it.
''If you can't beat them, join them'' so the saying goes...I have resumed my long walks and have started back at the gym...needless to say I've been aching bad since Friday, when I resumed.
So life is very busy for us three girls, day to day, week to week.
It's been a year now since I came off all my medication, and what a year it's been. I feel more energised and fitter overall than I have been since my twenties.I've met someone whom I love deeply, I have two healthy children, I am very lucky...
I often wonder ''where I've been'' all this time, like I've woken up to the smell of the coffee...now it's time to brew some more.(and I just love coffee)
I hope you all have a good week and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see how your lives are going.
Smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment