Well, it's time for the countdown to begin. I fly to the U.S on the 28th of this month. What a great way to spend my birthday money! Well you are only 40 once.
I will spending 10 days with Richie over New Year. I spent July the 4th with him last time, and this time, New Year. I can hardly wait. I am flying to New York first and then taking another flight from there to Milwaukee. I am glad I have a day-time flight as I will be able to see more. I have my fingers crossed that the weather is favourable, although I know it's cold by him at the moment.
I need to buy some heavy duty walking boots and a warmer coat as we just aren't used to very cold temperatures here. When I last went it was unbearably hot and humid. I am sure I will notice the change in temperature this time...ha.
There is so much to do before I do go...especially with Christmas fast approaching.
My girls are spending New Year with their dad and his family and Christmas with me.
Fingers crossed that I have a ''drama'' free trip this time...ha.I am so excited that it would take a lot to dampen my spirits.
I am hoping that this time I manage to get used to the change of time zones. Last time, I just didn't have a clue what time it was, the whole time I was there...ha. It was the strangest feeling.
It has been such a dramatic year for Richie and me but we have got through it together with each others help. The first time he ever commented on my blog, I was drawn to him so strongly and that has grown into love. The fact that he lives 4,781 miles away from me does have its difficulties but we have learnt to overcome them.
There have been so many times I have thought ''I just want to be with him'' and sighed...loudly, but very soon I am going to get my wish and will be with him.
People may wonder if I ever get lonely and the answer is no. I will never be lonely again now I have Richie in my life.
Smiles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment