Sunday, May 14, 2006

Walking around the Great Orme.


The West Shore


This is a pic of the lighthouse which has been
converted into a hotel. What a great location.


That big rock jutting out is the Great Orme.
That's what I'm going to walk round!


Turning a corner and the pier straight ahead.


Spring at last.


It's a bit of a climb but worth it. Looking back
towards the West Shore.



About half-way round here.



Fizz





Here is the cafe located half way round. On a bit
of an angle (oops).


Here is the latest addition to the boating pond.
The black swan joined us earlier this year.





An abundance of yellow gorse this year.


This is one of my favourite walks, around the Great Orme. It is approx: 4 and a quarter miles in distance with some stunning views. Now the weather has warmed up a little, I like to do this walk about once a week.

People run round, cycle round, drive round, skate round, travel on an antiquated bus which runs a trip...but me, I just prefer to walk.

You can start the walk from either the toll bar at the North Shore near to the pier, or from the West Shore. These pics were taken last week and I started from the West Shore. I usually take Fizz and she enjoys it just as much as me, especially the views of the sheep and goats!!!

On a good day, I can make it round in 50 minutes. Phew. I usually arrive at Berenice's place all hot and bothered and she always makes me a cup of tea!

It is quite hilly at the start but levels out quite soon.

I haven't taken any scenic pics for quite a while now so was pleased that these came out as well as they did.

They are in no particular order.

I hope Richie is feeling energetic when he visits!!! I'm sure he will enjoy this walk a great deal.

Berenice is going to start joining me shortly. We are going to do the walk on one of her days off. She does know about this...honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11