Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Baby Days....

Well I have just come from Richie's blog where he has posted some pics of himself when he was a little fella...he's a cute big fella but an even cuter little one...smiles.

If any of you would like to contribute to the "baby days" gallery, I think it would be good fun. I recall Berenice and Imran saying that they are a little short on baby pics, but even if it's just the one it would be enlightening for us all to see each other in small scale.

Maybe I could make a collage of the pics and post it here, with B's help of course. She's good at stuff like that. It's just an idea. Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11