Well, "School's Out For Summer" as the famous song goes and I am exhausted! It has been a very eventful and fruitful year. I feel like flopping in a chair this week-end but I don't think that will be happening as I am babysitting my two favourite little boys this from this evening until Sunday night. They are only three and one so I will have my work cut out!
My sister Caz is coming along to give me a hand so that puts my mind at rest. My own girls are going to their dad's for the week-end so it's just two instead of four.
I am looking forward to the holidays as it will give me time to concentrate on getting fit. I think I will be making rather a lot of trips to the gym over the next six weeks. I feel a bit fitter already and am starting to tone up in various places but I still have a long way to go!
Any chance of wearing that "little black dress" for Christmas? Who knows. Angela(my gym partner) and me are spurring each other on so we have our fingers crossed.
My Mum and hubby Tom have just returned from their ten day holiday to Germany. They had a lovely time and the weather was 31 degrees every day during their stay. A bit too warm for my liking to be honest but they liked the heat.
Tonight, once the little bods are in bed, I am going to have a couple of alcoholic beverages and try to unwind. I have been on automatic pilot this last week.
It's time to go for lunch now with my eldest daughter so I will sign off.
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment