Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A stinky new family member.

It's a while since I've written anything here but I have been so busy. Since my last visit, I have kept up going to the gym. I can't say I've noticed a reduction in weight, but I am more toned and feel a lot better. I have been trying to go as often as possible. I have noticed that after a couple of hours, after being at the gym, my mood lifts and I feel a lot more energetic. I tend to believe all the hype now about endorphins.

Anyway, on to the new family member. Well, he is small and furry and he pongs to high heaven!!! His name is Flinn and he's a champagne/cream adult male ferret.

He has lived with us for two weeks now and we got him from the R.S.P.C.A recue centre where we got our dog, Fizz.

Today was his first trip to the vets to be registered and have his stitches removed after having been castrated!!!

He was very good and seems in good health but he has a small bald patch that the vet has advised us to keep an eye on. I really hope it's not mange mite as the treatment is grotty. Fingers crossed.

I gave him his first bath today, and he wasn't impressed. After a lot of wriggling and numerous escape attempts I managed to give him a good scrub with his "Squeaky Clean" ferret shampoo and I swear he is 3 shades lighter in colour.

I'm afraid to say he is still a little stinkbomb, but it's tolerable and he is just lovely. What a fascinating little animal he is. Fizz, our whippet cross gets on great with him now although she did try to make a meal out of him in the first couple of days. She is not impressed with his odour either and sneezes to show her disgust.

As a family, we have a lot to learn about ferrets and we are reading-up on as much as possible. I would like to get a friend for him eventually, but we will see how it goes.

That's all for now.
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11