Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A poem dedicated to Malcolm Mclaren and Sid Vicious...Stare!





Inspired by Sid Vicious.

Stare!


stare at me.

I am hazardous hair

shockingly styled,

artistic anarchy,

fashion defiled.

A putrid purple

erectile protrusion,

a cerebral carpet

on skull of stubble.



Wince!

wince at me.

I am follicles fused,

graffiti-can lacquer,

needle pine spikes

pierce decade of doom.

Lancing of lobes,

rusting blunt pins,

abuse of skin viewed

in gallery of pain.



Jeer!

jeer at me.

I am Kohl application

in layers of sludge,

liquorice laces

on insipid lids.

Wire thin legs hang,

dangle from pelvis,

bandaged in leather

and tourniquet tight.



Believe!

believe in me.

I am royalty ransacked,

futile flag,

shredded rags

draped over pallid persona.

Chaotic gig,

spewing slurs,

bouncing in pools

of spittle and vomit.



Listen!

listen to me.

I am link over link,

jangling chains

curving the spine,

elderly stance.

Deafening decibels

lyrics disputed,

voice of disturbance

appalled but absorbed.



I am your son!

© Ellen Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11