
It's a really special thing, when someone writes a song...just for you.
Richie does it all the time...writes songs for me, sings them to me. I consider myself a lucky girl indeed.
I do tend to want to keep them all to myself though...to listen to as and when I choose...
It makes me feel all warm and secure when I listen to Richie's music and singing. I can shut out all the not so nice things in life and just appreciate the moment.
But, I've decided to share this latest song with you...and have embedded it on my blog...not without a little technical help though, you know me! This latest song is called ''Close My Eyes''.
I love the lyrics to this song..they are very poignant, and of the whole song, I love the last line the best.
Richie and me are hoping to be together in the New Year for two weeks. That is our goal. It was lovely bringing in the last New Year with him and so this next one will be too.
Richie doesn't have a blog as such, just has his music site...so he keeps an eye on my blog...
We hope all our friends in blog world are well...
Marie Ellen and Richie...
No comments:
Post a Comment