
Well, I have been a busy little bee this past few weeks working on the slideshow...and with some of the flower pictures I have been working with, ''bee'' is an appropriate description, ha.
My Mum's friend Glenys who is in her late 60's has let me download her contribution of pictures towards this joint project on to my computer, and I have edited and added text to them. The words I have used are of course personal to me and my interpretation, but Glenys has given me free reign of what I choose. Lucky old me.
Berenice is in the process of arranging hers but has been very busy with work just lately. I think her poor old pc has been gathering dust judging on the amount of hours she's had recently. Poor B.
I have made a few rough drafts of the collection so far and have been selecting different pieces of Richie's music to accompany it. It has been hard work but creatively, it has been so therapeutic and I have enjoyed it.
So here are some recent additions I would like to share here with you. It is of course a much better experience with the music, but when the final show is ready to go I will post it here.
I hope you have all had a good week-end.
Smiles.
Please click on the image to enlarge...
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment