Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Fizz...my four-legged companion.

I thought I would post a few recent pictures of my faithful walking companion...Fizz.

She will be five years old this August and has accompanied me on nearly all of my many walks.

Fizz is a quiet little pooch, rarely barks or makes any noise, but that doesn't mean to say she's not cheeky, she is, just like me. They say pets are like their owners.

Some of the long walks I go on can be quite isolating and even lonely, but I am never alone with Fizz trotting along beside me.

In the pictures of her, we stopped to have a rest and eat some lunch. I swear she admires the view just as much as I do. She jumps up at the wall and has a good look out to sea and sniffs the salty air too, truly relishing it. She is so funny.

I love her to bits and love this collection of pictures I managed to take of her on a recent walk around the mountain.

Her little nose twitches constantly on the way round. There are many sheep and goats and she just loves it.

Thanks Fizz for being my faithful companion.

Smiles.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11