






Well, the trip to South Wales went really well. It was a great experience and Becky and me learnt an awful lot about the world of television and filming.
Becky was treated like royalty and the team couldn't do enough for her.
We were swaying with tiredness by the end of the day but I am so glad I was able to accompany her for the first ''shoot''. Ha, I think that's what it's called.
She was so well behaved and did her very best and I treated her to a bottle of ''Britney Spears Fantasy'' perfume.
It looks like she has four more days of filming to go before the show goes out in February next year, so we had better get some early nights...ha.
Here are some pics of our time there. The first one is of Becky at the end of it all waiting for the train to go home...ha. The next ones are of the actual filming day and the last couple are of London.
The little red dragon is called ''Dewi'' (good Welsh name) and he lives at Becky's school and the children take him on their holidays and photograph him all over the world. So we decided to take some pics of him posing in the ever so posh hotel we stayed at...ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment