Tomorrow, my girls are flying out to Turkey with their dad for a two week holiday. My Mum and her hubby Tom are in Cyprus on holiday at present and Berenice is due for her break at her Mum's in just over a week, so I will be home alone!!!
Although I have plenty to keep me occupied, like work and my other weekly commitments, I think I will also feel a little lost for a while.
Richie was due to visit this month but he can't come because of reasons beyond his control and although I am disappointed (and he is too), I understand. I am going to need him lots over the next couple of weeks and I know he will be there for me like he always is. So many things have gone wrong for him, for us, over this last year but so much is right too. We have a great relationship and work through each and every hurdle together.
Some people might think ''what's the point?''. If they could be me for just a day, and feel what I feel, then they would know. I love him totally and I know there will come a day when we will both look back and say ''do you remember when?''
In January the tables will turn because when everyone here is shivering in the Winter cold, I will be flying out to the U.S again to shiver with Richie in the U.S cold...ha. I know Richie wanted more than anything to come here, and he will, but in the meantime, I need to see him. We need to be together. January is still a long way off, but it will come and we will be together again. It can't come quick enough.
In the meantime, I have plenty to be getting on with. My 40th birthday party for starters...eeww, and Christmas of course...and a few hundred other things.
So I am not going to let this life get me down. It has done that far too much so far.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment