
Well, I have missed all my friends here and the nagging toothache seems to have subsided. It must have been bad, as the ice-cream cones I bought last week are still in the freezer!
I am still taking the combination anti-biotics, but milder painkillers now. Fingers crossed that I am over the "acute" phase of this infection.
I have managed to fall behind on a lot of day-to-day things, but I'm sure I will catch up over the next few days.
The snow has all gone here and all that we are left with is water-logged fields and white memories. I did manage to get some pictures, so will post them as soon as I have re-sized them. Ellen and her photo-editor software don't have a very productive relationship!
Tomorrow, I am the "entertainer" at a childrens' party. The little girl is my old school friend's daughter and she will be 8. There are 8 other 8 year olds coming. A lot of 8's there!
I am going to be doing.....
1. Nail art
2. Pass the Parcel (old favourite and still popular)
3. The play dough game.......the children have to make a model from the coloured dough and the best design wins.
4. Design your own greeting card.
5. A disco
6.The DVD memory game...they will watch ten minutes of a dvd and then have to answer 10 questions. A memory game really.
and lots more.......
I will be busy tonight sorting out my craft boxes, looking for the nail polish remover which always seems to be missing in this house and generally getting organised.
I will report back on how it all goes.
Until then, take care.
Image courtesy of Allposters.com
No comments:
Post a Comment