Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Knitted Nativity



Last night, Berenice and I went to see a really good Choir called ''The Conwy Valley Carol Singers'' who were performing at my church.. They sang in English and in Welsh and the readings were also conducted in both languages.

We were invited to sing along with some carols too, and some of the verses were in German and Latin!

It was a lovely evening and during refreshments afterwards, we spotted a knitted nativity and took a couple of photos.

I am a keen knitter and on examining the individual pieces, I soon realised just how much work must have gone into the figures. That's not to say I wouldn't have a go at a collection of these knitted figures myself...it's just very fiddly and no doubt quite time-consuming, but it would be so worth it with the end product being so appealing.

I would like to share the knitted nativity with you and wish you all A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR.

God bless x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11