Happy New Year everyone and I hope you all had a good Christmas.
I usually feel quite down in the dumps at the start of the new year so in order to keep my mood cheerful, I have decided to post this little film of my hamster ''Elliot'', teasing my pooch ''Fizz''...last night. They are not usually so close to each other, but because we are in the grip of a ''cold snap'', I brought Elliot into the front room where it's warmer.
I love his challenging little pose. You can almost imagine him saying, ''come and get me Fizz''.
You will have to excuse the running commentary, that's me. I doubt I will ever get a job with Disney as a voice over...ha.
I just thought I would share it with you and hopefully bring on a smile or two.
Smiles from across the miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment