

I would like to wish all my friends in blogworld a very merry Christmas.
Blessings to you all.
For my post tonight I thought I would try something a little different.
I thought it would be fun to ask myself a series of random questions, off the top of my head questions...so here goes.
Q...What were you doing before you started writing this post tonight?
A...I was watching the ''X Factor'' live final. I think the female singer Alexandra is going to win.
Q...What will you be doing tomorrow night?
A...Singing Christmas carols in the choir at the evening service at my church.
Q...What's the most enjoyable thing you have done today?
A...Walked my dog along the beach this afternoon with my youngest daughter, chatting about life.
Q...What's the best thing you've done this past year?
A...Stopped smoking.
Q...What one thing would you really like to do next year?
A...Have a go at playing the trumpet again after 27 years!!!
Q...If you could go and see a live band tonight, who would it be?
A...It would have to be ''Kings of Leon''...
Q...What book are you reading right now?
A...''The Kite Runner''...wow!
Q...What challenges will you be facing next year?
A...Hopefully moving house in January, fingers crossed and losing the weight I've gained since stopping smoking.
Q...What has been your favourite song this past year?
A...''Broken Strings'' by James Morrison. The lyrics are excellent.
Q...What would you like Santa to bring for you for Christmas?
A...Richie...sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment