Well, yesterday we were enjoying the ''first day of Spring'', just basking in the sunshine. It was lovely and warm and so good to hear the birds singing and watch the last of the recent snow melt.
However, during the night, the snow began to fall again and here we are, with our ''live'' weather report!!!!
So...while Richie went off to work, I decided to ''play'' in the snow. It's not something I often get chance to do so I made the most of it. Now I am sitting here with numb feet, trying to warm up...ha.
Our time together has passed really quickly but we have been making the most of it.
I know my Becky would love to be here with all this snow. There's enough to make a battallion of snowmen that's for sure. Love and miss you all at home and hugs for my friends.
Lots of chilly smiles...Marie and Richie.x x x





No comments:
Post a Comment