Sunday, April 29, 2007

A bit of this and a bit of that...


Well, I thoroughly enjoyed ''The Waterboy's'' concert on Tuesday night. I met a really nice girl, about my age who was from Novascotia(think that's how you spell it) Canada, sitting on my right. She was there on her own too and we shared a drink at the bar during the interval and got talking...she has moved to the UK permanently and has settled well here.

In the second half of the concert she got up from her seat to have a dance in the aisle!!! I was much more reserved (typical Brit) and stayed seated, tapping my feet.
It was over all too soon, and left me wanting more of the same. I would have quite happily sat there all night long! Ha.
I managed to take a picture of Mike Scott, lead singer, although it's a little small and dark...sigh.

I have a list a mile long of the bands I would like to see live, then another list of musicals, ballets and every West End Show that's running.
Oh well, one can only do so much, more's the pity.
A good night was had by all and I felt ''uplifted'' afterwards.
Just looking ahead and looking forward to my next trip...wherever that may be...hmmm.
Maybe one fine day I will get to see ''U2'' live...a girl can dream.
Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11