Well, it's been a while since I've posted here so I thought I would add something today.
Before I do, I am sorry I haven't been visiting my regular blogspots lately. I have some catching up to do and will hopefully get round to it soon.
Well you might have gathered that Richie has been poorly. He hasn't put any details on his blog and in fact has just started a new blog which I hope to link to soon. He says he doesn't mind me writing bout what's happened, here on my blog...I asked him first of course.
After being diagnosed with a suspected brain tumour, he went into hospital recently and they actually found a clot, after several investigations. He had surgey to remove this which was successful...what a relief that was...and is now in the process of recovery and healing.
It was all very traumatic but he's on the mend now, though it's early days.
All your support has been very much appreciated and I must say a thanks to Berenice for being there for both of us.
The next stage of our relationship is to meet up so that's going to keep us busy over the next few weeks.Phew.Nervous and excited both at the same time!
Who knows what the next few weeks has in store for the two of us, but I will post here with how things are going.
Meanwhile, on reflection, I am thinking about the many prayers that I have had answered over the last couple of weeks. It's amazing really and it's only just sinking in.
Being in love is such a mixed bag of emotions but I wouldn't want it any other way.
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment